Thursday, June 26, 2014

Goodbye, Farewell

I'm sad to say that this is my last post of this trip. I really did learn so much on this trip and it was the most amazing experience. I am so thankful that I was able to be on this trip with everyone that was with us because there was not a single person that I did not like. I really enjoyed being with this group because it felt like we were all just one big family. I'm sad to see that some will be going to college or other places so I will not be able to see them around school, but I am also happy that the rest of the people will be there so I can still see them. Thank you Mom and Dad for letting me go on this trip. It has been the best experience of my life and it opened me up to a lot of things and made me a whole better photographer. Thank you Ms. Bottoms and Ms. Hartman for being such awesome teachers for this trip. The trip really would not be the same without y'all. I am so sad that you are leaving Ms. Bottoms so I will not get to have you for photography my next 3 years. But I am happy that I got to go on this trip with you so I still got to learn some things from you. And if I am ever in Australia, the first thing on my list will be to visit you where ever you are.

Signing out, Chase Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment